- Remove the column shroud halves.
- Remove the column-to-dash attaching bolts and slowly lower the steering column, making sure that it is supported.
- Make sure that the switch is in the Lock position. If the lock cylinder is out, pull the switch rod up to the stop, then go down one detent.
- Disconnect the actuating rod from the switch.
- Remove the two screws and the switch.
AutoZone.com | Vehicle Selection - Year
- Before installation, make sure the switch is in the Lock position.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.