Rough Country 7.5" suspension knuckle lift kit 2014 Silverado review

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Forum' started by Texasboy89, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Texasboy89

Texasboy89 New Member

Ive had this suspension lift kit now for about 5 months and I couldn't be happier. I took it to a shop in the morning and they had it done the same day I was very surprised. Compared to other lift kits this one is very affordable first off. Im sure you will notice this once you shop around and is considerably much cheaper than other lift kits of the same height. Also, You will need to buy 2" rear wheel spacers to match the aggressive stance of the front tires. Its a leveling and suspension lift kit in one so you don't need to worry about buying a separate leveling kit. It drives very smooth and not much difference from the original suspension. Handles very good with no steering wobble and also No rubbing with 35 inch tires. Id also like to add that every rough country product i ordered was shipped and got to my door extremely fast I'm talking about 2-3 days max. What you see in the pictures are I bought the rough country suspension lift kit, rough country bull bar, and rough country fender flares. All top quality products and worth the money. Will only buy from rough country again on my future trucks.

Attached Files:

2. kbrown11

kbrown11 Full Member

Customer Service Representative

MikeG likes this.