What 2013-2015 Half Ton??

Discussion in 'General Truck Forum' started by bowhunter8, Dec 7, 2016.

1. bowhunter8

bowhunter8 New Member

Have a 2001 Ram 1500 that I am seriously considering selling and picking up a lightly used 2013-2015 half ton with less than 35,000 miles. Thought I was set on the 2014+ Silverado because the body style is my favorite but after reading into about them on forums, I have read of some potentially large problems with their AFM and the Chevy shake.

I know no truck is perfect but if Im going to spend 30-35K I want the most dependable truck possible.

What I am considering:
    Silverado 1500 (V8 and 4x4)
    Ram 1500 (V8 and 4x4)
    F-150 (V8 or V6 and 4x4)

2. bowhunter8

bowhunter8 New Member

3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm Full Member

this is your 3rd thread on the same question

time for a mod to intervene

4. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    I took care of the others but missed one, will take care of it. From it here on out this is the thread to reply to the other I missed will be taken care of. No reason to pit 4 threads with the same question just adds bulk threads that are not needed and nobosy can keep track of what thread they are replying to you at.

5. bowhunter8

bowhunter8 New Member

4 threads and no legitimate replies... I did it to try to attractive additional opinions from the Ford, Chevy and Dodge individuals that strictly stick to their individual brand thread topics but the mods instantly stepped in and deleted all and replied as if it was some heroic act and post nothing relevant to the question that was asked.....

6. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    You posted yesterday 4 times, we members do not stand by waiting for a new thread to jump on. In this forum everybody no matter what brand we stick to will see it and reply. Of course if you post in GM you will get GM fans replying to it, in this forum General truck you will get all based replies not one branded.

There was no need to post in every brand its clutter, causes confusing about which thread they responded to, goes smoother in one place than scattered.