1963 International pick up

Discussion in 'Other Trucks' started by bodean, Mar 6, 2010.

1. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Yes you should at least start it up or get rid of it I know school buses used those V/8 engines in them or the 345 there super strong. I just found a top for my brothers old Scout truck it's a 1961 the top can be removed I found him a full top so his girls can ride with him.

2. chevyguy

chevyguy Senior Member

professional blimp pilot and rodeo clown
    i f you know someone near oklahoma that wants one. Its for sale I have no interest in it. Whole truck Motor trans, Holley 2 barrel carb. Everything. I am not an IH kinda guy.

3. Yeahh

Yeahh New Member

Maintenance
    In need of the hydraulic line that goes from the master cylinder to the clutch slave cylinder in a 1963 International C1000 L6. Anyone know where I could find one online? I recently swapped the old one for a new one because it kept needing to be bled and refilled every week or so.
    Or is it smart/safe to try to weld the pipe back together?

Also, side question, anyone know where I could find a headliner for the pickup?

4. hotrodpc

hotrodpc Full Member

Wrecker Operator
    On one hand it's bad news, on another it's good news but.... You're probably better off having a hose made. If you have hose manufacturer near you, take the old one with you so they can see the ends of the fittings to match up. Just have them make a flex braided steel line and call it good. That's the bad news, the good news is, you're not needing a brake line cuz braided flex line isn't DOT approved and they wouldn't make you one out of that. I found this out when I had to have a clutch hose made for a 57 Y block Ford. The braided hose was the fastest and easiest way to go after looking for weeks for an OEM steel hose. Just get one made is my suggestion.

5. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

I would trade my truck for a IH Scout SS II or 1977 Travelall or that type of body with the fiberglass top oh and no rust. LOL I'm asking for a miracle.

I bet the truck you sold is looking killer just put on some wheels will make it look super.

6. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

I would trade my truck for a IH Scout SS II or 1977 Travelall or that type of body with the fiberglass top oh and no rust. LOL I'm asking for a miracle.

I bet the truck you sold is looking killer just put on some wheels will make it look super.