Batmobile, Ratrods, The Munsters (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'General Truck Forum' started by Casey J Porter, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Casey J Porter

This is our latest coverage of Festivals of Speed. In the video I say 4 cars that have been on the show won awards, but it was actually 5. The Liberty Walk Lamborghini (1,200hp), 2 Ratrods, the Decepticon Camaro, and the Petty Edition Mustang.

MikeG likes this.
  2. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Holy Toledo!!! Eddie Munster is still alive!!! Driving a better car than mine too, LOL. Nice rigs in this video, I like the cattle skull on the rat rod, but on the other hand, "I'LL TAKE THE LIBERTY WALK LAMBO FOR $500, ALEX!!!" Dang, I don't think I could rent that rig for an hour with a lousy $500... meh, an old rogue dinosaur can dream, yeah? I like the videos, keep up the good work!!! Jeez, that was a lot of money rolling around in that car show, wish I had enough dough to pick up one of those Lambos or Ferraris, but right now I'm a bit light, LOL. :confused: WTF, I gotta 22-lb. turkey in the freezer just waiting to be cooked here in the next few days, and life is still good in Show Low, Arizona, even if I am driving a 15-year-old p.o.s. Camry. :applaud: