Bring On The Trumpster, LOL...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WideTheF#%Open, Dec 31, 2016.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Shots I took yesterday:

IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG

You can see that Jingle Belle has been rolling in the dirt, LOL... the little dirt cat!!! :eek:

chevychase likes this.
  2. WideTheF#%Open

Okay, here we go with some kitteh pics, WAHOO!!! Y'all know how much I LOVE my kittehs, those BLASTED VARMINTS!!! :eek:

IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    IMG_1052.JPG
    IMG_1053.JPG
    IMG_1054.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG

That's Crackhead rolling in catnip and playing with "the tail thing"---a fake tail tacked onto a plastic stick or wand, the kittehs all love messin' with that thing, don't ask me why, though I do play the part of the "enabler" by gettin' the cats all worked up chasin' that thing, LOL. Meh, SOMEBODY has to do it, might as well be me... back in a moment with more kitteh pics. :party:

chevychase likes this.
  3. WideTheF#%Open

Okay, what do we have next? Hmm... kittehs on the dining room table, WOOHOO!!! :woot:

IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1063.JPG
    IMG_1064.JPG
    IMG_1065.JPG

Kittehs eat in style around here, LOL. Y'all see that brass table leaning against the wall in the background? I'm gonna buy a buffing pad for my drill and polish that thing till it gleams, then hang it between two Ponderosa Pines and use it as a GONG, AYE??? Gotta build a custom "striker" for my gong, some kinda padded number out of "ANNA AND THE KING OF SIAM"---the gong sounds AWESOME when ya gently bang it with yer hand, it sounds just the way a gong should sound, LOL. :bow:

ISLAND TRITON likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

Okay, now we have the two young kittehs engaged in some multi-level scrapping, LOL... Crackhead atop the desk and Jingle Belle in the chair, the knucklehaids!!!

IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1070.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG

Classic knucklehaid action in my sunny desk corner... I only keep those blankets atop the desk for the kittehs, when I hafta use the desk I just flip the blankets over or toss 'em on my nearby rack. The kittehs LOVE shredding that desk chair with their claws, but it's no big deal, I bought the chair for $15 at a thrift shop in Lakeside, LOL. :rofl:

5. WideTheF#%Open

Last round o' pics:

IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1085.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG

Neighbor round the corner had that white rig parked in his driveway... reminded me of DR with that big ol' Cowboys Star on the grille, LOL. :eek:

6. WideTheF#%Open

Looks like the Redskins & Cowboys are playing again tonight... might have to take a little nap before the game, I've been running around pricing materials for a few projects and I'm feeling a bit sleepy. Here are some shots taken in Show Low today:

IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1176.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1174.JPG

That bike belongs to one of the MT hands... dude has worn the knobbies down to nubs, LOL. Alright, time for this kid to take a two-hour nap, don't know why I'm so damned sleepy. :confused:

7. WideTheF#%Open

Crackhead jacked up on catnip and playing with the funky hamster toy:

IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

Goldurned Crackerhead!!! Blasted varmint is funny though... maybe that's more of a hamster/skunk combo, that little black-and-white toy complete with pull ring and vibration, LOL. :eek:

8. WideTheF#%Open

Got some videos from yesterday's skatepark session... it was clear but cold out there, the ambient temp thermometer in the Camry read 34 degrees, LOL. Had the place to myself of course, which is just the way I like it unless I'm with friends... no worries, no other fooliots were willing to brave the chill wind while riding, and I got a good cardio workout ripping around the bowls. Meh, WTF, if I'm gonna exercise I might as well have some fun while I do it, 10-4? Here we go, and remember that I'm a Double-Nickel Dinosaur, LOL. :eek:

Got one more video, but due to a Vimeo computer glitch it'll hafta wait till next week... I don't pay dime one for "extra services" at any website, because as y'all know I'm a CHEAP BASTARD, LOL. Why the f#% else do ya think I was riding the park in frigid 34-degree weather??? Because it was FREE, OF COURSE!!! :btruck:

9. WideTheF#%Open

Well, Boyz, I drank too much and made an ass of myself at the "Ugly Sweater Party"---if my future ex-wife was there, I surely scared her away, LOL. Probably saved myself some dough too, 10-4??? WOOHOO!!! WIN-WIN SITUATION!!! :btruck:

Had some dude stop by to look at that now-vacant fourth room, looked to be a likely prospect as a roommate: younger but not too young, clean-cut, works for some underground electrical outfit, drives a bad@$$ lifted truck, even if it is a Ford, LOL. We'll see what happens, hopefully this guy works out as a permanent or long-term lodger... hey, he dug the Pool Room!!! :rofl:

So, I was severely hung over after last night's revelry, they had two fires going in the yard and a DJ station kicking out tunes and lights, overall a pretty good time, but I'm no good at socializing with strangers anymore... think I'll just hang here at the house or out in the wilderness where I belong, LOL. :applaud:

Ate a big ol' breakfast, apple-smoked ham and swiss on toast with half a dozen fried eggs and country gravy on top... an hour later, I blew chowder in the stainless kitchen sink, just thought I'd share that with y'all, my "Good Internet Friends" here at Truckforum.Org, LOL. WTF, at least I made it to the sink, no chowder on the carpet. :no:

Anyway, I cracked my first beer while watching "Football Night In America"---hair o' the dog that mauled me last night, LOL. Actually, I drank too much booze last night, so I became obnoxious... reminds me of that ol' bumper sticker, "INSTANT @$$HOLE, JUST ADD ALCOHOL!!!" Or maybe it was a T-shirt, I can't remember, I suffer from CRS. :confused:

Meh, I only care about JakeBMX's friendship, the rest of those people can crawl off for all I care, or not bother comin' by my house, LOL. They don't know me from Adam, so who cares? Jake's cool though, and I was wrong about his being an Apache, he and his family (mom & sisters, maybe some brothers) are all part of the Navajo Nation. :wheel:

Heckuva BMX rider, Jake, very smooth with fluid style... and he's totally mellow too, I hope I didn't ruin our friendship by acting like a drunken @$$hole last night, LOL. Meh, time heals all wounds, and I'll probably see Jake at the skatepark anyway. He liked the passages I read from the skating article published 25 years ago, he knows what it means to ride vertical. :eek:

ALRIGHT, TRUCKFORUM HEE-ROES, TIME FOR THIS KID TO DRINK MORE BEER AND WATCH THE RAVENS-STEELERS GAME ON THE 65" CURVED SCREEN, WOOHOO!!! SHOULD BE A GOOD MATCHUP, 10-4??? :wtruck:

P.S. Hey, Special K!!! The Bills are still in the playoff hunt, WAHOO!!! My Western NY Friend Special K likes the Bills, hopefully they make the playoffs, that'd be a nice holiday gift. :woot:

10. WideTheF#%Open

Friend Doug & I took a Christmas Day Ride along Rim Road 300, wound up driving for miles & miles... I took some shots so youse knucklehaids can go along for the ride. Saw some deer (Muleys) and a big ol' hawk that soared right over the Jeep, plus the usual run of wildlife seen whenever one goes out there to "the edge of the world." Awesome venue, Rim Road 300, it is a spectacular trail that runs clear across the mountains to Payson and beyond, let alone the other direction... pretty wild country. Met a couple of oldsters in a side-by-side, they stopped to say "Merry Christmas" and tell us about the Muleys ahead. Funny how you'll meet guys in their 80s out here, still cruisin' through the wilderness and havin' a good time, LOL. :eek: Here we go:

IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG
    IMG_1586.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1589.JPG

MikeG likes this.