Bring On The Trumpster, LOL...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WideTheF#%Open, Dec 31, 2016.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Round #2 of Rim Road 300 shots:

IMG_1591.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1598.JPG
    IMG_1599.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG

Okay, those last few pics are of a spur road leading to some ancient pit homes, they're just a short distance from Rim Road 300.

Attached Files:

gmctrucks and MikeG like this.
  2. WideTheF#%Open

Dang, that upload error threw off my count... here's Round #3 of Rim Road 300 shots:

IMG_1601.JPG
    IMG_1602.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1606.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG

Just mile after mile of dirt & gravel road through the forest atop the Mogollon Rim... I never get tired of it, and there are no badge bullies to ruin your day, LOL.

3. WideTheF#%Open

Round #4 of Rim Road 300 shots:

IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG

Well, I'm off to water the yard and watch football, y'all be good and enjoy the rest of your holiday!!! :wtruck:

MikeG likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

Bonus round of Christmas color pics at dusk... not a bad ending to a good day. Camera flash is a bit much, but you can still see the colors:

IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1636.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1638.JPG
    IMG_1639.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG

5. WideTheF#%Open

Bill Snyder gets win #210 at K State, WOOHOO!!! :eek:

1) Jar of blueberry 'shine from Friend Doug: $0

2) Big ol' bowl of homemade turkey soup chockablock with meat & vegetables: $1.50

3) Watching Kansas State THRASH UCLA and hearing the two biased commentators EAT MAJOR CROW: PRICELESS!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The other games sucked, but that one was fun to watch... :applaud:

Got some good bowl games this week, they'll get better as the week goes by... looking forward to the big semifinal matchups on New Year's Day, those should be excellent!!! Going with the Sooners in the Rose Bowl, but I don't know enough about injured team members at Clemson and Alabama, while Nick Saban & Crew are tough to beat when they're fired up for the playoffs. Meh, I reckon both games will be awesome, and I'll be right here in my living room to watch 'em. Same for the rest of the bowl games, might as well get my viewing in before college postseason ends, WAHOOOO!!! :btruck:

gmctrucks likes this.
  6. WideTheF#%Open

Drinking my second beer for breakfast at 0415 hours, LOL... this little Midnight kitteh has been keeping me up nights with her "heat treatment"---I'll be glad when that hormonal bull$h!t passes, still have over two weeks before the appointment to get her fixed. Good news is that the "heat treatment" should pass soon, though of course I'll keep her inside the house till she gets spayed. Much as I love kittens, I don't need a million cats running around underfoot. :confused:

Got a second roommate the other day, plus I sold a shotgun, so we've been living high on the hog and eating gourmet meals, LOL. Had some dee-licious roast beef last night, I used the NuWave Infrared Oven to cook it, since that machine does roasts to perfection. Homemade mashed potatoes & steamed veggies on the side, plenty o' brown gravy for the meat & potatoes, Beaver brand creamy deli style horseradish sauce on the side for dippin'... dang, that meal was good. :bow:

Pretty cool dinner last night, three dudes sitting at the dining room table and MACKING gourmet grinds while watching the original "GUNFIGHT AT THE O.K. CORRAL" (Burt Lancaster as Wyatt Earp, Kirk Douglas as Doc Holliday). Not a bad movie, but I also like the "TOMBSTONE" version. Hey, one of my roommates is a big ol' burly dude with Viking runes tattooed on his shoulders, dude looks like he could singlehandedly hold off an army, wouldn't wanna p!$$ him off unless I had a firearm, LOL... :eek:

Got two good prospects for the RV space I wanna rent out on my second driveway, I never use that driveway so why NOT rent it out, aye? WTF, it's an additional $300 cash per month, and y'all know how I like my steaks & beers. The gal sent a photo of herself holding an assault rifle (magazine illegal in Kalifornia), my kinda gal... or my kinda Craigslist Flake & FREAKIN' WHACK JOB, LOL. Other prospect is a solid hand, he's the one who bought the riot shotgun... o_O

ANYWAY, Y'ALL BE GOOD, GUESS I'LL GRAB ANOTHER BEER AND TRASH AROUND "TEH INTERNETZ" BEFORE I TAKE ANOTHER NAP... MORE UPDATES LATER, AT LEAST THINGS ARE IMPROVING ON THE DOMESTIC FRONT, AND THE GOURMET MEALS DON'T SUCK EITHER, LOL. :btruck:

7. WideTheF#%Open

Got some short clips of Show Low Airport yesterday, gotta like the elk on the walls, LOL... I'm livin' in Redneck Central, Boyz, and LOVIN' IT, 10-4??? Here we go:

Here's a clip of the parcel the Montana roofers bought in cedar country, they are slowly starting to improve the property, it may take awhile but that's okay, if nobody challenges their "squatters' rights" in x number of months, the land will be theirs and the county will kick out a deed in their names. Sheeee-it, 2 1/4 acres for $308 with water & power to the lot line, best real estate deal since the Louisiana Purchase, LOL.

8. WideTheF#%Open

My roommate & I took a little spin out on Rim Road 300 yesterday, stopped at a couple locations to party, crank the tunes, walk around and look for tracks of wildlife... heaps of wildlife out there in Rim Country, we even saw some wild horses, but I stopped too early to photograph the small herd (half dozen) so the pics don't show all of 'em. Some of those horses may be "strays" that people turned loose before moving away or whatever. Anyway, I have a few rounds of pics to share, check out the ginormous turkey tracks when ya get to 'em, everything grows BIGGER here in the White Mountains, LOL. :eek:

IMG_2100.JPG IMG_2102.JPG IMG_2104.JPG IMG_2105.JPG IMG_2106.JPG IMG_2107.JPG IMG_2109.JPG IMG_2110.JPG IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2113.JPG

9. WideTheF#%Open

Round #2 of pics:

IMG_2114.JPG IMG_2115.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2117.JPG IMG_2118.JPG IMG_2119.JPG IMG_2120.JPG IMG_2121.JPG IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2124.JPG

I think those are elk tracks in that second shot, not quite sure... and check out the size of the turkey tracks where I placed my 12-oz. Crudweiser for scale!!! Holy Moly, they look like dinosaur tracks!!! Freakin' Godzilla, LOL. That bit of snow & ice I scooped up looked so clean in the mountain sunshine, I had to photograph it, 10-4? And of course the bark shots are cool, I love getting close-up shots of the bark patterns. More pics comin' right up... :party:

10. WideTheF#%Open

Round #3 of pics:

IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2127.JPG IMG_2129.JPG IMG_2130.JPG IMG_2131.JPG IMG_2133.JPG IMG_2134.JPG IMG_2136.JPG IMG_2099.JPG

In those last two shots, that stump or whatever reminded me of a big ol' gobbler, LOL... the preceding shots show the horses, but ya have to look pretty hard to see 'em, I should've slowly rolled up closer to get the pics. That black stallion came roaring up outta the woods to protect the mares, he showed up alright given the distance. Okay, one more round of pics, but the next are of the kittehs and the moon the other night, LOL.