"Got Chrome??? How about Armor???"

Discussion in 'General Truck Forum' started by Railsplitter, Dec 20, 2010.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Round #2 of pics:

IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG

Yeah, I can see that bike on the Rim Road, LOL... front end looks like a rut-catching special, maybe that fat rear tire will keep the bike upright. :confused: :help: :confused:

Here are a few pics of the varmints:

IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1446.JPG

Hard to see, but two beautiful doves in the birdbath on the south side of my property:

IMG_1443.JPG

A classic sweater from the party last Saturday, Santa aboard Ol' Tex (nickname Tex is short for T. Rex), never saw one like this before, LOL:

IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG

Too damned funny... I wonder where I can get one, LOL. :party:

MikeG likes this.
  2. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    LOL!! My oldest daughter and her Husband went to a Ugly Sweater party, she wore one that say "Merry Go F#(K Yourself" :rofl:

WideTheF#%Open likes this.
  3. WideTheF#%Open

#363 WideTheF#%Open, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    How did that whole "Ugly Sweater Party" scene get started? I'm not a big sweater man, I only have one but it's the bomb, an Irish wool number straight from the Emerald Isle... my brother Pete sent it to me when he and his wife visited Ireland. It has all kinds of cool designs on it, I'll have to take a photo of it later so y'all can see what I mean, it certainly doesn't qualify as "ugly" by anybody's standards. And women? Jeez, I like the way they look in sweaters, LOL. Spoken like a true male chauvinist pig, WOOHOO!!! :btruck:

Edit: Meh, WTF, here are shots of the sweater, as well as two bonus pics of the kittehs taken last night:

IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1466.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1468.JPG

BLASTED VARMINTS!!! LOL... :gtruck:

MikeG likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

Holy Cow!!! I've been watching this "Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl" with the kittehs, game has turned into a blowout, but no worries, I've been trippin' on these Bad Boy Mowers, LOL. Things look pretty burly, made in the U.S. for a change... I wonder if they have cup holders and sound systems with headphones? The danged seats look better than seats I've had in cheap foreign vehicles. And the country gal who serves as company spokesperson isn't too hard on the eyes, for those who like a little meat with their potatoes... that anorexic Californian walking stick number is overrated, bring on the well-rounded country gal!!! :eek: LOL.

I THINK YOU CAN SEE THE MOWERS AT WWW.BADBOYMOWERS.COM , THEY ARE IMPRESSIVE, LOL. :woot:

MikeG likes this.
  5. WideTheF#%Open

Time to resurrect this thread from the dead... makes it easier for my future ex-wife to find, aye??? :confused:

6. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician

um............What?! :help::no:

:rofl::rofl:

WideTheF#%Open likes this.
  7. WideTheF#%Open

An "Internet Sawbuck" to anyone who can locate the picture(s) of the Moshulu I posted at this site... I think I put the Moshulu in this thread, but I can't rightly recall, since I suffer from CRS. :confused:

8. WideTheF#%Open

Hmm... here's a link to old school punk rockers who didn't buy into Big Gubmint:

ENJOY!!! LOL... :confused:

9. WideTheF#%Open

#369 WideTheF#%Open, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Well, I may have a line on a decent job... an outfit here is looking to fill a semi-dump, which would be perfect for me and solve all the recent problems. Talked to 'em twice, and they seem inclined to overlook the fake felony outta Kalifornia (which has been killin' my job prospects). They're gonna run my MVR (which is spotless), and if the insurance folks clear me (as I hope they will), then maybe I can get back to work... it'd be great to have a REAL JOB again, LOL. The truck is in good shape too, tractor fairly new and trailer still functional... PTO controls on the dash, or so I was told. Keepin' my fingers crossed, this would be an answer to all the b.s. lately, no worries. There are worse ways to make a living than tooling around the scenic White Mountains in a big truck, 10-4??? :road:

P.S. Maybe I should take up prayer again, LOL... :eek:

"OUR FATHER, WHO ART BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A BIG OL' SHINY CHROMED-OUT KW..." :confused:

Wait, that IS the way it goes, ISN'T IT??? I must admit, it has been awhile since I saw the inside of a church... :rolleyes:

10. WideTheF#%Open

Hmm, I have a vague recollection from my Catholic upbringing that one isn't supposed to eat meat on Good Friday... guess that rule is going out the window tonight, unless I wait till midnight to mack, then technically it'll be Saturday. Check out these pics of the "pseudo-lasagna" I'm making with cooked spaghetti noodles & large elbow mac: I boiled those noodles up the other night when James & I had a burly pasta feast, the homemade sauce chockablock with fresh veggie chunks, AYE? Tonight it's twice-cooked pasta, I layered everything just like lasagna and now it's cooking in my oven... smells pretty darned good too, LOL. Here's how I put it together: a base layer of spaghetti sauce from a jar, a medium-thick layer of pasta noodles, a sack o' 5-Italian-cheese blend all spread out, a tub o' cottage cheese all spread out, a thick layer of the burly homemade sauce from the other night, another layer of pasta noodles, another sack o' the 5-Italian-cheese blend, and a second jar of spaghetti sauce spread out on top to keep the noodles from burning, 10-4??? I think I threw a leftover spaghetti plate in there too at the last moment, LOL. :confused:

I'm talking about a $H!TLOAD OF PASTA, BOYZ!!! Y'all know how I joke about one of my dinner plates feeding an Ethiopian village for a month??? Well, I believe this foil pan full o' pasta could ACTUALLY FEED an Ethiopian village for a month... no lie, the thing WEIGHS, like it would be over gross and over axle at the scalehouse, LOL. Put wheels on it and you'd have a big truck, no worries... since it's Eye-talian, we'll slap a Ferrari or Lamborghini logo on one end and call it the front, 10??? I'm slow-cooking this dish too, keeping it at 325 degrees and letting it settle into nice lasagna-like layers, WOOHOO!!! Don't be fooled by the shots of the foil pan at the outset, check the last two dinner pics to see the sauce rising from below, LOL. Dang, James left this morning to move into the house he bought for his family, so I reckon I'll be cr@ppin' pasta for a fortnight... maybe I can talk Doug and his gal to come over and help me eat this GINORMOUS TRUCKLOAD OF PASTA, better tell his gal to bring her kids, maybe some of the kids' neighborhood friends too, LOL. :eek:

Have to put a sign out front to get rid of the stuff: "FREE PASTA!!! ALL YOU CAN EAT!!! BUT DON'T TOUCH THE BEER!!!" Well, WTF, I'll give 'em some root beer, that'll work... anyway, I'm gonna go watch a movie here in a bit, I wanted to watch "BLOOD DIAMOND" but the disc from the library is all messed up, probably go with "BRAVEHEART" or "DIE HARD" instead, that's the first "DIE HARD" flick, which I haven't seen in awhile. Probably doesn't qualify as Easter Weekend fare, I should've looked for "BEN-HUR" on the DVD shelves at the library---come to think of it, the original "DIE HARD" is a Christmas movie, LOL. I actually have a bunch of DVDs of my own, but since I visited the library recently, I grabbed a few DVDs... they don't cost anything to check out, but the quality is a cr@pshoot, I always open the cases to inspect the discs but there's still some damage not readily visible to the naked eye. Some of the flicks are fine, others get yanked and returned pronto, LOL. :no:

ALRIGHT, BOYZ, TIME TO UNWIND... HERE ARE THE PASTA SHOTS, AND A COUPLE O' BONUS PICS OF WHAT A BACHELOR'S FRIDGE SHOULD LOOK LIKE, "10-DASH-FO'???" o_O

Y'ALL ENJOY YOUR EASTER WEEKEND, I KNOW I WILL... :woot:

CHEERS, YOUSE TRUCKFORUM HEROES!!! :drunk:

IMG_2570.JPG
    IMG_2571.JPG
    IMG_2572.JPG
    IMG_2573.JPG
    IMG_2576.JPG
    IMG_2575.JPG
    IMG_2577.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG

P.S. That last shot is of the moon a few nights ago... it'll be larger tonight & tomorrow, that's for sure, LOL. :party: