"Got Chrome??? How about Armor???"

Discussion in 'General Truck Forum' started by Railsplitter, Dec 20, 2010.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Coastal Washington in the PNW, call it PARADISE!
    #501 WideTheF#%Open, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Round #11 of pics:

IMG_6043.JPG IMG_6081.JPG IMG_6079.JPG IMG_6077.JPG IMG_6068.JPG IMG_6044.JPG IMG_6045.JPG IMG_6046.JPG IMG_6047.JPG IMG_6048.JPG

Had another cord of wood delivered to my campsite, I already burned the first cord, LOL. Hey, MikeG, I'm safe from small arms fire from the north & west, but if those mortar maggots drop a round in my emplacement, I'll be friggin' TOAST, AYE??? Might go to that rodeo when it goes down, I liked the rodeos in Arizona... my transistor radio is hanging tough, I get "smooth jazz" or rock & roll depending upon the weather and my pancake griddle antenna, LOL. Jazz usually has the strongest signal, go figure, but I'm okay with it, maybe I'll meet another gal to share the music, I was shot down in flames by the librarian I liked.

P.S. HEY, "T-BONE!!!" YA LIKE THAT STREET SIGN??? LOL... CHEERS!!!

MikeG likes this.
  2. WideTheF#%Open

Final round of pics:

IMG_6049.JPG IMG_6051.JPG IMG_6052.JPG IMG_6053.JPG IMG_6054.JPG IMG_6055.JPG IMG_6056.JPG IMG_6058.JPG IMG_6060.JPG IMG_6061.JPG

ALRIGHT, BOYZ, THAT'S IT FOR NOW, BACK TO THE GLAMPING AND THE KITTEHS!!! Y'ALL HANG LOOSE, I'LL BE BACK LATER LIKE A BAD RASH, 10-4???

Nate4x4 and MikeG like this.
  3. WideTheF#%Open

Well, Boyz, I'm sure learning a lot about steel buildings, I think I'm gonna put up one of those instead of a pole barn kit, it'll be stronger and I'm pretty sure I can find a clearance model ready to ship pronto. As soon as I know this owner/seller in Alaska wants to do the deal and sell the South Bend, WA, property to me, I'm gonna order the building kit, that way I can get started sooner... my friend & I are gonna put up the building, we don't need no stinking contractors, LOL. Might need some subcontractors, but no worries, I'll still save heller money. Very exciting, this whole "design & build my own home" number, and WTF, my friend & I both have $h!tloads of tools and whatnot, LOL. We're handy too, and some of these kit buildings are quite simple to erect. Anyway, I'm about ready to return to my campsite, had an awesome morning there in this absolutely gorgeous weather, it has been a good day and I haven't even started partying yet, LOL.

Hey, I moved my Hooverville tents for greater comfort, my air mattress is now more level and it'll be easier to deal with Sage the Mattress Hawg, that blasted varmint. Somehow that reminds me, the cr@pper is on uneven ground, it leans backward at a fair angle, so whenever I drop the kids at the pool or spray the Porta-Potty with beer cr@p, I have to pull this full-on climbing move as I hunker down, being careful to NOT touch the funky seat. I flip the lock latch over and that provides a handhold, it's half crimp and half lieback on the hold as I cut loose, feels like I'm pulling a 5.9+ climbing move, 10-4??? Maybe I should take a selfie and send it in to ROCK & ICE Magazine, I'm sure they'd be THRILLED to publish it, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Might even give me "first ascender" status and let me name the climb... er, I mean the cr@pper, LOL. What would I name it??? A no-brainer:

"DROPPING THE KIDS AT THE POOL" or "SPRAYING BEER CR@P IN PARADISE!!!" (5.9+)

Here are some cool pics taken on this gorgeous day, y'all can see how bee-yoo-ti-ful this campground is, I am freakin' STYLIN' IT in the wilderness, complete with gourmet meals, heaps of craft beers, blazing fires, hot showers, etc., LOL. Here we go:

IMG_6140.JPG IMG_6141.JPG IMG_6143.JPG IMG_6145.JPG IMG_6146.JPG IMG_6149.JPG IMG_6150.JPG IMG_6151.JPG IMG_6152.JPG IMG_6153.JPG

MikeG likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

Round #2 of pics:

IMG_6154.JPG IMG_6157.JPG IMG_6158.JPG IMG_6160.JPG IMG_6161.JPG IMG_6163.JPG IMG_6165.JPG IMG_6167.JPG IMG_6169.JPG IMG_6175.JPG

Gotta like the Norton shirt... NOT made in China, NOT made in Mexico, but MADE IN ENGLAND, BY GOD, LOL. Say, that's the human catnip in that little dispensary jar, LOL. I've been using those cheater sticks to start fires, makes my life easier, 10-4???

5. WideTheF#%Open

Round #3 of pics:

IMG_6172.JPG IMG_6174.JPG IMG_6176.JPG IMG_6177.JPG IMG_6178.JPG IMG_6180.JPG IMG_6181.JPG IMG_6183.JPG IMG_6184.JPG IMG_6185.JPG

Hey, that tent which I grabbed at WallyWorld to replace the "CHINESE REVENGE" tent has a little vestibule for gear or boots or whatever, and those two flaps make the purr-fect cat door, LOL. Wasn't thinking "cat door" when I bought the tent... a clear case of cosmic influence & "natural progression" where things happen (or don't happen) for a reason, AYE??? There's Crackhead the Mighty Black Panther in the field, and also scratching the hell outta my car seat, the blasted varmint, LOL.

6. WideTheF#%Open

Final round o' pics for today:

IMG_6186.JPG IMG_6187.JPG IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6190.JPG IMG_6191.JPG IMG_6192.JPG IMG_6193.JPG IMG_6195.JPG IMG_6197.JPG IMG_6199.JPG

That bay & ocean view is from a site near the hot showers, I always walk over there to see what's happening. I guess my camera doesn't pick 'em up, but there are boats out there harvesting oysters from the extensive oyster beds in Willapa Bay. Beyond that land on the far side of the bay, that's the Pacific Ocean... camera doesn't pick up the breakers so far away, LOL. Hey, check it out, I'm tired of buying propane and having the canisters run out on the lantern, which means wasting another set of mantles as well to get the lantern up & running again, so I bought some Tiki Torches for my campsite, WOOHOO!!!! WTF, the site wasn't quite REDNECK enough for my tastes, too many libtards passing by on the trail, so it's time to make like Craig Morgan in his classic tune "REDNECK YACHT CLUB!!!" In fact, next time I visit my storage unit I'll hafta search for my Confederate Battle Flag, I'll fly that bad boy in my site one way or another, maybe hang it from one of those canopies, LOL. CHEERS, YOUSE TRUCKFORUM FOOLIOTS!!! ER... I MEAN YOUSE TRUCKFORUM HEE-ROES!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. Next round of pics will include shots of the Tiki Torches in action, my site will look like something outta "KING KONG" (LOL). :eek:

MikeG likes this.
  7. WideTheF#%Open

Been watching DIY videos for pouring slabs, I used to work construction and actually worked on slab pours for one outfit, I have a good eye for it, LOL. Gonna build the forms with my friend, he's a good carpenter and I'm no slouch at woodwork... call in the mixers when we're ready, wet everything down while they're on the way, make the pour and finish it off. No way I waste thousands paying some yahoos to do it when the building inspector already said it's perfectly legal to pour it and finish it ourselves. WTF, I'll pour the slab, erect the building, and do everything else I possibly can to save money... with friends to help, of course, I'm not doing it solo, LOL. I already met some construction hands here, plus Friend Doug will be helping me out at times.

Besides, we're not building the Taj Mahal, just a simple steel building which will be brought up to code and made livable according to WA regs. Building comes with insulation, doors, windows, etc., I'm having the cuts made at the factory and the trim/framing done as well, that way it's ready to construct and it goes up fast, 10-4? My plan at this point is to order the building as soon as the seller & I are locked into a contract, and pour the slab between closing of escrow & building arrival. Naturally, the factory ships these buildings by truck and they come with manuals for setting 'em up, so my friends & I will be busy for two or three days bolting everything together (kinda like an Erector Set, LOL).

It takes vision to see what the end result will be, especially when I'm glamping in the forest with two cats, LOL. But we're hangin' tough at one month, and the weather has been kind, 10-4? We've had rainy days too, but I'm set up pretty well in camp, and that camp will be moved to the property as soon as I take possession. Might hafta still take showers at the park as a day visitor, that 7 & 1/2 minute hot shower for a buck-and-a-quarter is the bomb in the field, LOL. I think day visits may be free too, the park just charges for camping, but I'll make sure here pronto. Otherwise, the kittehs like the forest, and they seem aware of the danger from that big bad bird, largest eagle I've ever seen in my life, thing probably carries off small children & livestock.

Hey, did I tell y'all about my disastrous "dinner date" the other night? Had two younger gals in the campground, they had no firewood and were miserable, so I told 'em to come on down to my campsite, right? Invited 'em midmorning, then picked up the makings for gourmet burgers... got all optimistic and bought some wine for the gals, plus a box of condoms in case I got lucky, 10-4??? Well, the gals turned out to be libtards & vegans, they didn't eat meat and they didn't drink alcohol, and I damned sure didn't get any action in a threesome that night, LOL. When they said they didn't eat meat or drink alcohol, I asked 'em, "HOW DO YA HAVE ANY FUN?!?" Needless to say, THAT went over well, LOL. Meh, we still had some laughs, so no worries.

Saw an interesting phrase scrawled on the wall of a public bathroom in Raymond, so interesting that I wrote it down. It read: "SMASH THE PATRIARCHY, KILL THE BINARY!!!" Now, I understand the patriarchy part, but whaddya suppose the author meant exactly when he wrote "KILL THE BINARY???" Obviously it has something to do with math or computers, or both, but I'm not quite sure exactly what he meant... whaddy'all think of that last part? Ya don't suppose he means the Internet? Because social media---not globalist tool media, but SOCIAL MEDIA---is the first line of defense against globalist trash and their minions. Henry Makow clued me in to that fact, the more people who spread the word through the Interwebs, the better our chances of defeating this evil globalist plot and "New World Order."

ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN TRIPPIN' ON THAT PHRASE FOR AWHILE, THE AUTHOR IS EITHER A FREAKIN' GENIUS OR A PSYCHO WHACK JOB/SLASH/TWEAKIN' CRACKERHEAD, LOL.

ALRIGHT, THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR TODAY, TIKI TORCHES ARE STYLIN' IN CAMP BUT I COULDN'T FIND MY CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG IN STORAGE, IT'S BURIED TOO DEEPLY, AYE???

I'M BACK TO MY GLAMPSITE AND SOME COLD CIDER, I BOUGHT SOME ANGRY ORCHARD GREEN APPLE CIDER & SOME ACE PINEAPPLE CRAFT CIDER, THAT ACE STUFF IS DAMNED DELICIOUS, LOL. CHEERS!!! :rolleyes:

8. WideTheF#%Open

Man, this weather is fine, I'm thinking "climate change" in the PNW, LOL. Check out these pics of my glampsite, I never get tired of the ever-changing patterns of sunlight streaming through the trees:

IMG_6242.JPG IMG_6243.JPG IMG_6244.JPG IMG_6245.JPG IMG_6246.JPG IMG_6247.JPG IMG_6248.JPG IMG_6249.JPG IMG_6250.JPG IMG_6251.JPG

MikeG likes this.
  9. WideTheF#%Open

Round #2 of pics:

IMG_6252.JPG IMG_6253.JPG IMG_6254.JPG IMG_6256.JPG IMG_6257.JPG IMG_6258.JPG IMG_6259.JPG IMG_6260.JPG IMG_6261.JPG IMG_6262.JPG

That's a big ol' steaming cuppa Irish Breakfast Tea next to my blaring radio, LOL. It wasn't even that cold this morning, I could've easily survived without a fire, but WTF, we're GLAMPING, so let the fire roar, yeah??? I'm working my way through that second cord of wood, as y'all can see. There are some of my Tiki Torches, those things are the bomb in the field, make my site look like a scene outta "KING KONG" or "JURASSIC PARK"---and I don't have to waste any more money on propane canisters or lantern mantles, LOL. Yeah, this GLAMPING is ROUGH, BOYZ!!! :eek:

MikeG likes this.
  10. WideTheF#%Open

Round #3 of pics:

IMG_6264.JPG IMG_6265.JPG IMG_6268.JPG IMG_6269.JPG IMG_6270.JPG IMG_6271.JPG IMG_6274.JPG IMG_6275.JPG IMG_6276.JPG IMG_6277.JPG

That crud stuck to my pots & pans? Every good Infantry soldier knows that crud adds FIBER, and maybe even a little FLAVOR, LOL. Some of the crud comes from setting the pots & pans directly in the blazing campfire, don'tcha know??? Meh, if I can't get the pots & pans clean after my glamping adventure, I'll toss 'em in the nearest recycling bin and buy new ones, pots & pans are cheap, 10-4???

MikeG likes this.