HELP

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by 77DODGEBOYS, Oct 16, 2014.

1. 77DODGEBOYS

77DODGEBOYS Full Member

H.V.A.C./ SEMI-RET.
    :help: I cant find my cpu, its not in the customize Section, also, can i send photos from my computer to my kindle, then? To my profile?? Iam not good at computers, i have to medicate myself, just turning the thing on! Thanks...BÈÈ..

2 people like this.
  2. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    #2 chevychase, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    I think you mean ecm/ecu/computer ? Behind glove box . Not understanding to kindle then too forum? click here
    you will see ecm in pic to the right silver box

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Truck Driving... what else?
    I think most of us with a few decades behind us find it difficult to keep up with today's ever-changing technology... heck, the electronic junk ya buy today will be obsolete in a month, maybe two weeks, LOL. :no: And the elderly? The ones who couldn't even program a VCR back when there was such a thing as a VCR??? Hopelessly adrift, lost at sea, many of 'em preferring to stay lost... I feel that way myself, there is SO MUCH NEW TECHNOLOGY OUT THERE that it is often too much to handle, just FREAKIN' OVERWHELMING. Or maybe I'm just LOSING IT, I don't know... :confused: I'm ready to go join the Amish, bad female body odor be danged, LOL. :rofl: :no: :help: Of course, with my luck, I'd wind up gettin' whacked by the Amish Mafia... no nice new cement overshoes either, just an ignominious death at the bottom of a pile of steer manure. Maybe a hit-and-run with an Amish Buggy, LOL. :help: "TOOK HIM FOUR HOURS TO DIE, BY GOD, BUT HE DIED FOR CERTAIN!!!" Somehow, this reminds me of a news blurb in our local rag today, all about a man killed at a wildlife preserve or whatever down in Mexico: dude was kicked, bitten, and then sat upon by a vicious camel, after the camel failed to receive his daily ration of soda pop. I am NOT making this up, it was in the paper... and you know you can trust the media to faithfully report all incidents of death by camel, LOL. :no:

1 person likes this.
  4. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    I,d walk a mile fer a camel..camel sat on you for a soda:rofl::rofl::no::no::help::help::rofl:

1 person likes this.
  5. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Truck Driving... what else?
    #5 Railsplitter, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    CAMEL DEATH AS WRITTEN BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS!!!

Well, I just cut the article from today's San Diego Union-Tribune, and it'll probably be easier to simply copy it here by key, rather than fire up the Jurassic Desktop Computer and the scanner, then go through that whole rigmarole, 10-4??? So here is the article, faithfully copied verbatim as it was printed:

***CAMEL KILLS AMERICAN IN MEXICO***

Attack takes place at animal sanctuary (subtitle)

Mark Stevenson, ASSOCIATED PRESS

MEXICO CITY

The American owner of a wildlife park in the Mexican resort of Tulum died after being kicked, bitten and sat on by a camel, and authorities seized the private facility's animals pending an investigation.

Rescuers had to use a rope tied to a pickup truck to pull the enraged camel off the body of Richard Mileski of Chicago, Tulum Civil Defense official Alberto Canto said Wednesday. He said the attack happened Monday.

"The camel kicked and bit him practically to death, and when he was almost dead, he sat on him," Canto said. "Between the blows and the weight of the camel on top of him, he was asphyxiated."

He said it was still unclear why the animal, which was in a kind of enclosure, attacked Mileski, and authorities were sorting through a number of versions, including one that the camel was angry not to get a soft drink.

"One version is that he would always give him a Coca-Cola to drink, and apparently that day he didn't give him the Coca-Cola," Canto said. But he added, "there are a lot of versions."

The U.S. Embassy confirmed the victim's name and said he died Tuesday.

A statement posted by the sanctuary on its Facebook page said Mileski died Monday at age 60.

"Richard lost his life caring for one of the animals that he has dedicated the last 15 years of his life to saving," the statement said.

"Richard founded the Tulum Monkey Sanctuary on his ranch in order to help rescue an endangered species, the spider monkey, from extinction," it added. "But he did not limit himself to helping the monkeys for his compassion ran the entire range of species from dogs to ducks and horses to javali."

Mexico's Attorney General's Office for Environmental Protection said late Tuesday that the camel, 13 spider monkeys, six deer, two emus, two llamas and a wild boar were placed under seizure orders, but were being kept at the sanctuary pending investigation.

The office said the park did not have papers proving legal ownership of the animals. It said the animals "will be held by the manager of the facility in administrative custody," meaning they can't leave the park but will be cared for.

The facility is on a road between Tulum and the nearby Maya ruin site of Coba. The office gave the name as Tulum Monkey Jungle.

***END OF ARTICLE***

Well, boyz, I have a few observations to make after reading this article.

1) NEVER ENTER THE CAMEL ENCLOSURE WITHOUT A 2-LITER BOTTLE OF COCA-COLA IN YOUR HANDS.

2) MEXICO HAS A CIVIL DEFENSE ORGANIZATION?!?!? SWEET TAP-DANCIN' BABY JESUS!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3) TONIGHT'S MENU AS PROVIDED BY TULUM RESTAURANTS & TACO CART VENDORS WILL INCLUDE...

***SPIDER MONKEY BURRITOS***

***MEXICAN VENISON*** (seasoned with spray paint)

***EMU TACOS***

***ROAST CAMEL***

***RACK O' LLAMA***

***WILD PORK LOINS & RIBS***

1 person likes this.
  6. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    Look here in the help topics at the sticky I did two videos on how post things in the forum one was how to post a picture, if reading this right.

7. Rowefast

Rowefast Full Member

Retired, CNC shop supervisor
    Just wondering, no hurry, say on a picture, how do you guys put descriptions and a line or circle to the idem being asked about? You guys have cad cam or something?

8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm Full Member

pretty much depends on how you have your home network configured

9. Rowefast

Rowefast Full Member

Retired, CNC shop supervisor
    Just wondering again (or should I say learning), does any body have,or is there a list of acronyms of sensors and such? I need to study & learn more...

1 person likes this.
  10. jkeaton

jkeaton Full Member

Engineer
    Old thread...started reading it and saw Rails name and thought "He's Back!!",but then I saw the dates.....:rofl:

Rowefast, google is your friend.....

OBD-II Acronyms and Jargon