New Years resolution.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gmctrucks, Dec 31, 2009.

1. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

New years resolution is getting rid of some more tonnage I already lost two pant sizes im even using shirts that I haven't worn in some time. My daughter bought me some shirts in August for my birthday well there fitting me now im also going to have more patients with the wife it's going to be hard since shes always defeating my 23 year old unemployed son that doesn't do a thing here. I know things would be better if he would hit the road but when dad pays the bills and mom defends him why would he leave it's paradise.
    GMC :(:mad::flamingmad::help::eek:
    PS-And yes I have ran him off but he won't go shoot both won't leave.

2. davbell22602

davbell22602 Senior Member

Mine is to get to play catch up on lost time due to a broken down truck/car. Plus get my salvage business going too.

Little305 likes this.
  3. Little305

Little305 Senior Member

I need one
    Yup well I wanted to reply to this but I really don't know how. I'm kind of like your son, but I'm 19 and I lost my job but I'm in college and I live with my fiance and her mom in there house.

My resolution is to find another job, keep goin to school and try to get an apparment with my fiance. And yes i know I'm young but I started young and I graduated when i was 17 (but I'm not smart, my b-day is in June) been working full time and goin to school and everything was good untill i heard they where thinking about letting me go and everything went down hill from there. But hey its new years eve and I'm going to have fun with family and friends have some moon shine, go down to the creek and hopefully get another ticket. :confused:Then in the late afternoon when i wake up and have no clue where I am have a smile on my face and go to IHOP!!

Hope everybody has a good new years.:woot:

4. bradrhale

bradrhale Senior Member

County Environmental Health Inspector
    i have sat here since this thread was opened and have been torn about what exactly to reply with. my family has been on the reconciliation road, everyone in the house is happy and satisfied with life in general. i really cant find anything that needs resolving as we are pretty happy with the way things are at the present time.

5. Crmzendrgone

Crmzendrgone Senior Member

Mechanic. Mr. MOM
    I want to be more active, not get all buff or loose a lot of weight but start with the basics and start doing push ups and sit ups/cruches and PULL UPS! I can not do a pull up to save my life.

6. Kennyray

Kennyray Moderator
    Staff Member

Maintenance
    I resolve not to make any resolutions, I wouldn't see them thru, and I am satisfied with my life.