Off Road Lights

Discussion in '4x4 trucks / off road' started by Frank Spring, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Frank Spring

Frank Spring New Member

Hi! I am posting to see if anyone has purchased any of Ultra Bright Lights off road/color flood lights. Someone had sent me a link to there sale they have going on and I was thinking of giving it a try. Any opinions would be great.
    Semi-Annual Sale | Our Biggest Sale EVER!
    Thank you!

2. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

sales associate
    I would do a google search for reviews on those lights and company and see what people are saying. Most sales are a gimmick anyway, some places mark up prices to make you think you are getting a deal when you are really paying the actual price for that product. Or could be they are being discontinued products and they are getting rid of old product to make way for new models.

Its kinda odd that a 300 dollar light it going for 80 bucks, I know they paid a wholesale price of more than that if not thats a big mark up.

MikeG likes this.
  3. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    Personally if it were me, the only way I'd lay out that type of money it would be for a brand I know like Hella, Rigid, KC, etc. The knock off no name light companies are usually just plan chit, and more chances than not a waste of money. Also most of these "Light Companies" also don't sell everything you need to install, i.e. all required electrical components. You're forced to buy those separate.

That's my 2 cents. :)

Nate4x4 likes this.